Third Thursday emotional wellness check-ins
In honor of Valentine's Day, we'll explore how you care for YOU.
Time & Location
Every third Thursday, 11 a.m. - noon
1-872-242-8005; Code: 438 709 432#
About The Event
Here are the details:
Sessions are the third Thursday of every month, from 11 a.m. to noon CT
Facilitated by Lametria Johnson, Behavioral Health Counselor
No RSVP required
Participate anonymously if you like
Stay for the whole session or come and go as needed
Call: 1-872-242-8005; Access Code: 438 709 432#
- This peer support group allows fellow state employees to connect and process experiences surrounding the pandemic and current state of the world in a safe setting with guidance from a licensed therapist.
- You do not have to share your name if you don’t want to.
- Participation is encouraged even if you can’t stay the entire session. Come and go quietly as you need to.
- If you join late, place yourself on mute to get a feel for the conversation, then jump in when you’re comfortable sharing.
- At the end of each session, Lametria will share some crisis resources and ask for feedback on future topics of discussion.